Strategic Dimensions Interims
Our interim practice supports clients through the constant change and consequently evolving business models that are the norm within their organisations. Our understanding of HR and business puts us in the best position to assist with your interim HR resourcing requirements.
We have a network of professional interims, all whom have been met and assessed by our consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of each candidate's expertise, experience and specialism which ensures the best fit for our clients' interim needs. In addition, we take a reference at the end of each assignment to ensure we continuously deliver a high standard.
Our interim consultants are HR experts who can step in to cover periods of absence or to support on and deliver major projects. We have the flexibility to offer candidates that work through their own limited company, on a fixed term contract or on a temp-to-perm basis.
Recent interim assignments include:
- HRD for FTSE 100 organisation - providing support during recruitment for a permanent hire.
- HRD for a FTSE 100 organisation - providing knowledge and experience of emerging markets to support expansion in China.
- Group Reward Director for a FTSE 100 energy organisation - developing their Executive Reward Practices and working with the RemCo.
- Head of HR Operations for a global organisation - providing strategic input during a period of HR transformation.
- Head of Talent and Capability for a global organisation - development of an award winning performance management programme.
For more information on SD Interims please contact Tina Neve on 020 3457 2650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.